Thursday, January 29, 2009

He's a walkin fool!

Jack has been walking all over the house for the past week!
His record is 10 steps in a row!!
Here is a little sample of his Frankenstein walk:
(Yep I have to use the binks like a dog chasin a hotdog on a string-
Hey! A hotdog might work even better for Jack! FOOD ha ha)

He loves it and we always catch him practicing!
Man,
He is HUGE

7 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Way to Jacky!! Just before your birthday!!

The Morgans said...

Yeah for Jacky!! You guys are in for it now.

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh god his little raspy voice kills me!! he is so big now i can't beleive it!

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh god his little raspy voice kills me!! he is so big now i can't beleive it!

Natalie said...

That is WAY too CUTE!!

Nicole said...

That is about the time that Zach decided he should walk. I am sad I missed him walking in person on Tuesday.

Jess said...

Oh my gosh he is SOOOOO cute!! What a happy, little guy!!