Sunday, January 4, 2009

My day as a single Mom

Matt had to work all day Saturday, and me and the boys (including Andrew) were SO bored.
SO we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese.
Sounds like a great idea right?
Sure- if you want to experience Hell.
There were a BILLION people there.
It was IMPOSSIBLE to play any games, because as soon as you started some random kid would push you out of the way or steal the balls and take over.
Half the rides were broken.
I thought there was a ball pit or something fun for babies- NOPE.
I balanced a 25lb child, coats, diaper bag, tokens, and tickets the entire time.
There is no way of pushing a stroller around that place.
My back and neck are killing me.
There was 1 postive thing- The big boys LOVED it.


















After I finally convinced them to leave, we went to Carl's Jr. for lunch.
Now THAT was fun. Me and Jack got to SIT and eat while the big boys played. And, I even felt so refreshed I took Jack thru the play tubes and got some sweet pictures.





We braved Costco and Smith's next- don't even get me started with how that turned out, all I can say is I was so HAPPY to get home and find Matt waiting for us.

4 comments:

Goosetavis said...

I could of told you that. Chucky Cheese on a SATURDAY!! Are you absolutely nuts!! Well, of course you are. Glad it turned out better and seeing smiles is worth it.

lou,chase, and marley said...

that is hillariuos!!

Nicole said...

Aren't you glad that you are not always a single mom of 3 boys! I think Carl's Jr's play place is better than Chuckee Cheese because it is free and wears out children.

Natalie said...

You are a BRAVE woman! I would never take 3 boys out....on a Saturday....it made me exhausted just to read about it!