1. I love this picture of Jack. He is 7 weeks old and so beautiful.
2. Lindsey sent me this from her cell phone. Look at little Bruno and Ludo!
3. This is my favorite picture of Matt and Max
4. Max said- Hey mom, look at me! I'm doing the fat Iron Man dance!
5. Back in the good old days working with Lou- she got sandwiched between these 2 ladies on the dreaded O Zone bus. Ah ha ha
6. I took this picture because I was so amazed that they made mango baby food (yum!) and after I took it, I saw Jack's big giant smile in the background!
7. My sweet baby's big beautiful eyes
8. No, we didn't dress him up. He came in the living room last night looking like this! We said- WOH! And he hurried and took off his mask and said- It's ok, it's me!
9. Max is almost 4 years old and singing the Transformer song. Takes a few seconds too start.10. Jack at 8 months- Man he was noisy!!
3 comments:
that is a great idea!! i love those pics!!
I love them!! You need the one with the bike helmet and the spiderman coat. Oh those are hilarious. And can I say that I hated that STUPID O zone bus!! I saw many gross things on there.
Jack was noisy?!? I think he still is noisy. I can't believe how little he used to be. He has been such a big boy that it is hard to remember him that little.
Post a Comment