Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jack's 1st Bday- Party #1

THE CAKE












My favorite part. He wasn't getting messy enough, so I had to help him out. This is what I had kids for. To paint chocolate frosting all over their faces!









Jack with Grammy and his buddies.



Jack playing with Mommy's favorite present- an sock owl from Aunt Punky- she ALWAYS picks out the best gifts! And he is rockin his new jammies from Aunt Lou!















Thank you so much to everyone that came!

Kryger family- you guys rock! You are always there for everything. I love you guys!!

Mom and Tony, thanks for a fabulous party- Mmm the food was so yummy!

2 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Oh looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't wait to see big ole Jacky!!

Jess said...

SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh you should send that first picture in for a contest!! How fun!!! Happy Birthday Jack!