Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In's have returned!


Alright everyone, holidays are over and that means-
Time to diet for summer!
Matt and I started on Monday and nothing keeps us more motviated than posting our weekly weights on our blog.
So here we go: (gulp!)
Matt's starting weight: 248 lbs
Ashlee's starting weight: 141 lbs
Like we said before, Matt's goal is to lose 30lbs and Ash's goal is to lose 15 lbs.
We've done it before and oh yes we will do it again!!
Wish us luck!
And don't tempt us with treats!! :)


WOO HOO !

3 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Gosh I love you guys!! You will do GREAT! Think of swim suits at Lake Powell!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

yeah you guys are awesome

Kryger Family said...

I admire you guys for posting! I really needed the kick start, thanks! I'm with ya and wish ya good luck!