Man it was a long day............
11am- Jen D's baby shower. Jen is one of my good friends from the dreaded Clinic 6 and she is having her 1st baby! We are so excited for her! She is naming him Lukas. It was so nice to see all the girls!! Can't wait for the Fiesta! (PS Thanks for the picture Jen! I forgot my camera all day)
1pm- Lindsey's baby shower. Man, I am SO excited for Linds to have Boston!! (Yay for boys! Jack will have so many friends!) It is her 1st baby too, and she will be such a cute Mom. I hope that he is born on Jack's bday- she is due on Feb 8th!
5pm- Heather's bridal shower. My cousin, Colby, is getting married on Feb 3. I know he is older than me, but it still makes me feel old that he is getting married. Man! It's crazy! I am happy for them and am excited for the wedding!
Congrats everyone!! Jen and Linds- you better call me when those babies come!
No comments:
Post a Comment