I LOVE everyone in this picture SO much. I have never had so many amazing people work in one place. It seemed like almost every person Cheryl hired became another one of our best friends, no matter what age or sex or background. I could have worked there forever!!!! All of you know why I left, and why most of you have left also or are thinking of leaving soon. But, being at a new job- with really boring lunches, I miss our naughty conversations, our water fights, our nicknames, our philosophical insights to life from Charlie, Katie always mumbling the funniest things under her breath, Linds and her infamous bowels, spending the first 2 hours of work eating breakfast together, oh SO many memories. Why did Walrus and Guano have to ruin it?????? I love you all!!! Especially Lou, Sammi, Tay, Kandice, Charlie, Katie, Amberly, Ana, Jen M, Dalisa, Sue, Libby, Jen D, Erickson, and Bridgette and all the amazing people from Teen Mom- Erin, Celeste, and Kapreal!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Why did Clinic 6 have to be so lame?
I LOVE everyone in this picture SO much. I have never had so many amazing people work in one place. It seemed like almost every person Cheryl hired became another one of our best friends, no matter what age or sex or background. I could have worked there forever!!!! All of you know why I left, and why most of you have left also or are thinking of leaving soon. But, being at a new job- with really boring lunches, I miss our naughty conversations, our water fights, our nicknames, our philosophical insights to life from Charlie, Katie always mumbling the funniest things under her breath, Linds and her infamous bowels, spending the first 2 hours of work eating breakfast together, oh SO many memories. Why did Walrus and Guano have to ruin it?????? I love you all!!! Especially Lou, Sammi, Tay, Kandice, Charlie, Katie, Amberly, Ana, Jen M, Dalisa, Sue, Libby, Jen D, Erickson, and Bridgette and all the amazing people from Teen Mom- Erin, Celeste, and Kapreal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So true. I love us all and for all the same reasons! I stopped by Teen Mom yesterday and the only ones left, besides Sue, are Erin & Kapreal.
Clinic 6 was so lame but we made it SO much fun. The people who are there now are the most lifeless boring people ever! I like how we knew how to entertain ourselves. I miss my homemade tattoos.
Clinic 6 was so lame but we made it SO much fun. The people who are there now are the most lifeless boring people ever! I like how we knew how to entertain ourselves. I miss my homemade tattoos.
Post a Comment