Two of our best friends, Sammi and JM, are moving to California in about 5 hours :( We will miss them so much. It was weird, we became good friends so fast and have spent every chance we could together since Sammi started working at Clinic 6 in Dec. 2006. They are crazy like us and we had so much fun with all of our doggies. The best nights were just spent at one of our houses, drinking wine and beer, playing games, being SILLY! (We recently had a strange pillow fight and photo shoot, and we were all laughing SO hard- we were crying!) We have gone camping, and to the cabin, and spent many nights at Desert Edge. JM always has something to say about something he learned on the history channel :) Sammi is my favorite person to vent my anger too, and she loves my Max so much, it is so sweet!! I am SO sad that they are leaving, but I am also excited for them. And, I know that we will always be friends ! ! ! I can't wait till they come and visit, that means Lindsey's baby will be here and Sammi and I can go see Harry Potter together :)
We love you guys!
Drive Safe!!!! (That moving truck is HUGE!)
I can't wait to email you with your new work email :)
2 comments:
oh i love you guys and will miss you guys so much! chase put up the wind chim and has already cursted it. i said don't "it is like telling sam to shut the F**k up". and that was mean! you better be safe and keep in touch or i will hurt you!! love ya
You guys are so silly! Linds, you better not take that crap down, it's me looking at your every move. Ash, you are so sweet! I love you guys!
Post a Comment