#1 Top Model and Tyra Banks
I love this show and I don't care what anyone says- I like Tyra too. I LOVE the drama and esp the pictures. Sometimes I want to be a 6 foot woman or the photographer! (My dad is even more obsessed than I am!!)
#2 People Magazine or any other trashy celeb mag
I can't help but enjoy the crazy ass lives of these celebrities. Even though I really don't care...
#3 Surfing the Web
Well, obviously.... :) I can't help to check on how everyone is doing on myspace, blogger, facebook, my 3 emails, ha ha ha. Plus I love to shop for interesting things.
I Tag Sammi, Lou, Becky, Jessica, Mom, and Stef to share their 3 secret shames!!
1 comment:
I totally love America's Next Top Model too. I love it when they have the marathons on MTV and VH1!
Post a Comment