Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day- like always. It started on Tuesday when my Dad took my family and my grandparents out to sushi. That is a treat no matter what, but it especially fun to see my Grama try Flying Fish Eggs (in orange below) and the tenticles of the fried fish heads (also below). My Dad and Beth also bought me a new bird bath- it is awesome. It looks like a tree trunk with a little fairy on top. On Saturday night we went to my Aunt Debbi's house for dinner, it was really fun to see everyone and my dad bought my Grampa a giant bag of peanuts.





Then, Saturday morning Tony took us out to breakfast at Bohemian Brewery. It was delicious! I had salmon eggs benedict and extremely dark creamy beer. Doesn't that sound amazing? My mom gave me a cute Willow Tree figure that is a mom with her 2 sons. It is so sweet :) She is also paying for me to get my hair done this Friday- there will be pics soon! No more black hair for awhile!


Matt and my boys bought me a new stereo for my car! Yay- I can finally listen to CD's!!! We decided to take all the boys to the zoo cause it was so nice. It was so much fun. There were a billion people there, but we came just in time for the bird show and that was really cool. I got teary-eyed when they brought out the bald eagle at the end. It was beautiful! Max and Andrew were running around like crazy and Jack just loved being outside. I have so much fun with my boys!




After we went to dinner at Matt's sisters house. It was nice to relax and sit around and talk. Patti and I had a conversation about spirituality- I really enjoyed it! Then, the labor and delivery stories started- Linda is due in about 7 weeks! I can't wait to meet little "Luke"
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies!!!!!

4 comments:

The Morgans said...

I think we got the same Willow Tree. Is it called "Quietly"? Although, I think it's a mom with a son and daughter- I guess it's open to interpretation. Happy Momma's Day!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

No- it's definetly a Mom and her 2 boys :)

Becky said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so glad you enjoyed a nice time with your fam.

lou,chase, and marley said...

i want sushi..... mean