Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Swimsuit Season is Coming!!!


Ok so we may not look this bad, but Matt and I decided that we are tired of squeezing into our clothes and we are going to eat better and exercise more. I thought it would be a good motviator to post our weight once a week on here.
Here are our rules:
1- No drinking on the weekdays
2- No eating after 9:00pm
3- Exercise atleast 3 times/week
4- No second helpings at dinner
5- Absolutely no fast food
So to start off my week, Max, Jack, and I are walking thru the neighborhood to the park. And, Matt has been walking on his lunch break at work. We realize these are small changes, but I think they will make a difference and if they don't- it's back to good old Weight Watchers! :)
Motivation is encouraged and appreciated!

Ashlee's weight for this week: 140
Matt's weight for this week: 239

2 comments:

lou,chase, and marley said...

I WOULD SO PARTICIPATE IF MY GOAL RIGHT NOW WASN'T GAINING WEIGHT!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... GOOD LUCK AND I WILL NOT TRY AND TEMP YOU. OH AND I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY WITH JUST WEARING A REGULAR SWIM SUIT BUT I THINK I WILL HAVE TO INVEST IN A NEW TANKINNI!

Goosetavis said...

Wow, looking at those pictures is enought motivation. Good luck! Trust me, fast food is totally not worth a bowl of steamed broccoli or stinky pee asparagus. MMM!