I love the Zoo, I think the changes they are making are really making a difference. Coming soon is a new carousel! And, I heard they are going to re-vamp the polar bear exhibit next- that will be awesome. The animals were really active today and all the kids loved it. We finally had a nice day that everyone could get together and even luckier- my Dad happen to working up at the U and got to stop by to hang out with us for awhile! Thanks for a fun day everyone!! Dinosaur Park in Ogden is our next adventure with our 7 kids, I can't wait!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Hogle Zoo.... Again
I love the Zoo, I think the changes they are making are really making a difference. Coming soon is a new carousel! And, I heard they are going to re-vamp the polar bear exhibit next- that will be awesome. The animals were really active today and all the kids loved it. We finally had a nice day that everyone could get together and even luckier- my Dad happen to working up at the U and got to stop by to hang out with us for awhile! Thanks for a fun day everyone!! Dinosaur Park in Ogden is our next adventure with our 7 kids, I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
take me to the zoo!
Post a Comment