Monday, November 8, 2010

Twick or Tweating and other Updates

October brought so many parties and fun times.
It is my FAVORITE time of year!
We went to Gardner Village again with the cousins.
It was so fun, but I miss Grama Pat!!
It just wasn't the same with out her...
Photobucket

The boys dressed up for Witches night
(also at Gardner Village,hee hee!)
Seriously.... have you seen a cute Dracula?
"No, I not Dracula, I spectacula!"
ha ha
Spooooooooky witches!
LOVE these spooky kids!
YAY, we got to spend time with Wendy and Weenie!
For Gram's birthday this year,
My dad, Jame, and Di surprised her with a new DOG!
Meet Ludwig
or Louie for short :)

Another opportunity to dress up!
Debbi's trunk or treat party....
CHUCKY
Remind you of this?
(PS I LOVE THEM!!)
Max was a SCAAAAARY demon
Cute little kitties
Ambree and Hunter
My sweet Auntie
Happy Birthday Gram!
(PS nice cake Martha! er.... I mean dad!)
Nick and Steph had their annual Pumpkin Carving Party.
It is one of my favorites!
Delicious soup, family, and pumpkins.... ah....








Then we got to carve pumpkins AGAIN with Pop and Beth,
This is my old man pumpkin:

OF COURSE, I dressed up for work.
I was a witch (I think) with a third eye!
(I can seeeeeee you!)
I think the patient's were scared when I took their blood, ha ha!
Ah, Dr. Marcroft.
He OBVIOUSLY didn't listen at the staff meeting,
My manager was FURIOUS.
It was awesome.
I think this just made it worse, ha ha !
TRICK OR TREATING!
My favorite!
We visited Grama Patti
Grama Pat and Grampa Jim
Grama Roni and Papa Tony
And we ended our night at Grampa Dan and Grama Beth's
Even "WHOA NELLIE!" got to trick or treat for a second!

Serious.
This picture is creepy right?
NO, I didn't edit it at all!
(I love it!!!)




I had my first semi-for-reals family photo shoot on Sunday.
It was for one of my favoritest buddies, Jen
Her fam is so cute,
Lou danced around like crazy and got little Vancey to smile the whole time!
Here are two of my favorites:

If you want me to take your fam or kid photos, let me know!
I like the practice!
AND, to see your cute families :)

GOOD BYE October.....Hello, Christmas?
Shit.

2 comments:

Court J said...

"GOOD BYE October.....Hello, Christmas?
Shit."
Ha I laughed so hard at this part! I feel the same way. Christmas is in 46 days. WHAT! That's so soon!! Ugh!

The Gentry Family said...

You are awesome! And Jen's pics turned out great!! Want to practice on my fam? :)