Friday, November 5, 2010

My Individual Project


This is my project for my Human Development class.
(I got 100%, WOO!)
I had to capture my major life events in a 5 minute video, and also write a 5 page essay.
It was really fun to go back and remember everything.
And sad.
But mostly good!
I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life.
I wish I could've made this video longer, but I hope I captured the main things.
Love you all and THANK YOU for everything!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You did a great job, I cried, but I am a crier. I am so glad you got 100%.

The Gentry Family said...

I loved that! You are awesome, just thought you should know. :)

Mackay Family said...

That was amazing. Good thing you got an A!

Goosetavis said...

I love you and your triumphs. Life is full of surprises and you've handled them gracefully and beautifully. You're amazing. AND creative. AND I was almost crying...cause that's what I do...

P.S. Good things I don't cry with clients. Man, that would be all the time. I think it's cause I love ya ;)