(this is late, I know I know)
Can I just start out by saying how much I LOVE having Max's birthday in October,
It is so much fun!!
Not to mention the fact that our family loves Halloween more than Christmas!
Max dressed up like Bart Simpson,

and my sweet- and a little angry- Jack dressed up like Jack Skellington
(thanks to Grampa Dan for finding this SUH-WEET costume)
They all looked AWESOME!

We had a costume contest with trophies for everyone,
and ZACH won best costume!
Mostly because he did this so perfectly:
Grama Roni made delicious and spooooky cupcakes

Of course, we had our annual Gross-Out game
The jello brain was my favorite....
SICK!

We made masks out of glitter, stickers, feathers, etc...
They were definitely spooooooooky
Grampa Dan and Grama Beth brought the pinata!
And, Max got tooooooooooooons of presents!!
Ty and Park scared the hell out of me,
They look like serial killers....
AAAAGH!
Thanks to the grandparents for all of your help!!!


Franky had a long day getting cuddled by everyone

Thanks so much to everyone that came,
and especially to those who helped!
It was a great party!
On Max's actual birthday,
We surprised him with lots of gifts decorated in Simpson Halloween pictures.
He got:
10 Goosebumps books,
A Jason Voorhees Shirt,
Nightmare Before Christmas dolls and game,
Bart Simpson poster,
AND...
his very own Claw Machine!
He fainted with amazement at all of his gifts,
and said:


No comments:
Post a Comment