Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marley is 2

Well, she will be on Friday the 19th!
(which is also Max's tonsillectomy....GULP)
Isn't she the cutest little thing?
Man, I love her.
She is my long lost daughter,
and she is Jacky's best friend!
I love being able to watch her every week and getting to know her so well.
And I love that she loves my family so much!

Ariel with botox!
ha ha
And, yeah, I might have given her the best present ever....
a SUSHI dress!
I think she might be the only girl in the world with a sushi dress.
And she looked mighty delicious!
Lindsey put Toy Story 3 on and created:
TV ZOMBIES
TV zombies that like to pick their noses
Best pals!
(man, Jacky is huge! It's hard to believe that he is only 9 months older)
LOVE YOU Marley girl!
Thanks for making us happy :)

Love,
Asheeeee, Map, Maxxy, and Gak-Gak

No comments: