Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You're my boy, Blue !

YES!
It's officially summer.
You know what that means?
Max gets WILD hair again.
I am sure you remember the Red
This time he chose BLUE. Light blue to be exact.
Doesn't he look handsome?

First we had to bleach the tips....

He looked like a Backstreet Boy, ha ha
Then came the BLUE...
I have NEVER used dye like this.
It stained everything!
My poor, poor hands
He looked freaky washing it out in the shower
Nightcrawler!
WOWZA !
Seriously- this kid looks good no matter what!
PS: I got to spend my day with this beauty,
Jealous?
Mmm.... slobber kisses

4 comments:

Mackay Family said...

You are such a fun mom! Max looks good in blue! :)

lou,chase, and marley said...

Damn he looks hansome!!!! I love that kid!

Roni said...

So cute! Can't wait to see them tomorrow!!

Melissa said...

I like it!

p.s. you could use the blue to dye your body and be a smurf for halloween!