Zach just turned five, 5!
He is such a handsome little man,
and we had so much fun at his pool party.
I WISH I had a waterproof camera so bad sometimes. I missed out on the cutest pics of all the kids in the pool.
(Coley, you will have to send me the group one you took with all the sweet Mackay kids)
I love you all and had so much fun hanging out with you guys!
Look how big Ian is- he did great in the pool!
He is such a handsome little man,
and we had so much fun at his pool party.
I WISH I had a waterproof camera so bad sometimes. I missed out on the cutest pics of all the kids in the pool.
(Coley, you will have to send me the group one you took with all the sweet Mackay kids)
I love you all and had so much fun hanging out with you guys!
Look how big Ian is- he did great in the pool!



No comments:
Post a Comment