Or as I like to call it- Pop Day
after my dad- who I now call Pop because he is old
Not OLD-old, but Grampa of 3-old
Lemme just tell you how much I love my Pop.
He is such an amazing dad.
But he is an even better Grampa
(Grampa Bootsie to be exact)
He can't stop bragging about his 3 beautiful grandkids.
(I can't say I blame him)
He takes care of anything we need.
He treat Matty like his son.
He makes homemade ice cream for our birthdays.
He drives me to the doctor when I am sick.
He picks the boys (or the dogs) up at the drop of a hat.
He cooks better than anyone I know.
He knows how to fix EVERYTHING.
He loves when Jack is naughty.
He thinks he is never grumpy and his farts don't stink.
He thinks Max is the smartest boy who ever lived.
He is so proud of my brothers.
And best of all? He is my best friend.
Matty, my boy's daddy
Oh love,
Where do I start?
My favorite thing is watching you, watch the boys with such amazement in your eyes.
I have never seen anyone so proud of their kids.
You cherish every hug and kiss.
You help me with anything I ask.
You can teach the boys EVERYTHING.
I love you for crying harder than me in Forrest Gump and Up.
I think you might have the BEST taste in music.
I love to hear you sing, and I love that you love to hear you sing- ha ha!
You are the funniest person I know.
I love you for knowing how perfect our boys are.
I am one lucky wife.
And our boys are even luckier.
I love you.
And do you know how lucky I am?
I have 2 dads....
I could never ask for a better Step-Dad.
Papa Tony
Oh, how you have earned that title.
I love how much you love your time with the boys.
I love how you get mad when I pick up the boys and interupt your's and Max's time together.
I love hearing Jacky say: Papa Tony!
I love how you cry at sappy movies.
I love how much you love my Mom and take such good care of her.
I love how you teach Matt how to fix things.
I love how you act mad, but NEVER are for real.
And oh how I love how well you BBQ.
You are the BBQ master!
I love ya Tone!!
We got to spend Father's Day up the canyon with our sweet family. It was great to see everyone and it was just beautiful up there!











2 comments:
What can a Dad say to comment like that. You know that you and your brothers have been My World since the day you were born. Now I have 3 Gorgeous Granchildren, There aren't words to describe what it's like to see your kids, have kids. You have to experience this one firt hand.
It's easy to be thought of as Wonderful when your life is surrounded by Angels !
PS: Matt and Parker, I am SO proud of both of you. Your such Great Dad's !
Thanks Crash !
I Love you All !
You make me wanna be a better man. ;)
Well put my love. I don't think there is a dry eye in the house.
Post a Comment