Monday, June 22, 2009

The Battle for The RED

Max got his hair spraypainted red at Gateway on Saturday.
I, I mean HE, fell in love with it
We tried a few ways to dye it for the summer!
(I know I am going to get a lot of crap for this)

Attempt #1: Jello
Pros: Really fun and tasty!
Cons: Just washed out and left gelatin on his head

Attempt #2: Kool-Aid
Pros: Actually working!
Cons: SO ITCHY! It was supposed to stay on overnight, but he couldn't take it!

Attempt #3: Mom finally gave in and bought some REAL dye at Walmart
Pros: Damn he is handsome!!!
Cons: I know, I know- I DYED my 5 year olds hair! ha ha
The FINAL result:

7 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Oh MY Little Man is SOOO freakin adorable!!! I bet he thinks he is one badass super hero!!

P.S. Who cares what other people think, you're his mom.

Roni said...

It looks excellent!! Tell him he is the handsomest dude around!!

Natalie said...

I think that is awesome and SO CUTE!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

i love that is body is all red!!!! you are awesome! if marley had hair... and was a few years older i would totally do it!!! i love it!!!!

The Morgans said...

So cute! I love it!!!

Jen M said...

Ash you are the best mom ever. You will always have an amazing relationship with your kids because you truly love them unconditionally and know how to keep life fun!!! He is so handsome, and if anyone gives you crap for this I will smack them!!

The Gentry Family said...

RED hair is the best! LOVE it! You are such a fun mom. :)