
Ok, can I start off by saying how beautiful these kids are?!
Dang!!
We are some lucky parents.
And I am even luckier, because I have 2 handsome boys all the time AND I get to babysit my 2 beautiful girls- EVERY week.
I love these kids so much!!
Mars is so much fun lately.
I love this age!
She let's me do her hair- yay!!

(I love how this pic of Jacky looks like a polaroid or something- I have been having way too much fun with my new editing software)

Mr. Blue's hair is already fading.... we might have to resort to red again!

Seriously.... can all 2 year olds do this?

Jack telling...ehem, MAKING Mars smile

Again, can all 2 year olds do this?
He held on for FOREVER!

Marsy doing so good too!
(with her daddy underneath, just in case)

Now Jacky is gonna hang on everything...ah.....

I can't wait for warm summer days at the park,
Wait, isn't it supposed to be like that now?
Flaming Gorge- you better be HOT
No comments:
Post a Comment