Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Funday

Things that made this Sunday a Fun Day:

1. Matty daring to jump in the COLD water first. Head first.
2. Max getting in the water just so I could take his picture
3. The look that Max gives his Grampa
4. Batman glasses? Check. Batman lifejacket? Check. Batman towel? Check!
5. Finally getting to enjoy the pontoon
6. Naps on the boat
7. Realizing that Max has gotten HUGE
8. Giving Bruno his first bath, Ever.
9. Watching the sky on FIRE
10. Watching a UFO take over my neighbors house
11. Wishing I could go up there and explore the cloud cave
Ahhhh, what a fun day...

2 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Fun day out of the boat. Bruno is HUGE! The sky last night was amazing. You got some great pictures of it!

Goosetavis said...

1. Brune is so handsome.

2. I love Utah Summers and the colorful sunsets (ya know that pollution right? Hey it's purty).

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your last 3 pictures. Took me to another place.

4. I love you.