My big Max had Spirit Week at school this week.
OF COURSE I was all excited,
You all know how much I love this stuff
(it's like Halloween in April!)
So yeah, my kid may have been the most dressed up one,
but he looked awesome!
(I am still confused why the teachers weren't dressed up....)
BACKWARDS DAY:
OF COURSE I was all excited,
You all know how much I love this stuff
(it's like Halloween in April!)
So yeah, my kid may have been the most dressed up one,
but he looked awesome!
(I am still confused why the teachers weren't dressed up....)
BACKWARDS DAY:
(like my dad said- what did the real nerds wear?)
(so, they said to ask your grandparents what to wear... but Max's grandparents weren't even born yet! Good thing we have Grama Pat and the movie Grease)
He is such a bad ass!




No comments:
Post a Comment