Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Festivites

We had a very busy Easter (as usual)
It was so much fun- maybe the FUNNEST ever!
First it started with:
Egg Dyeing at Jamie's
So many kiddos came!
My boys only decorated their eggs for a few minutes,
then they wanted to go play with all of their cousins.


Spongebob egg!
Max's Batman egg
Oooooh I love all the colors

Twins!
Easter Party at Grama Roni and Papa Tony's
We haven't done an Easter party on this side for a few years,
But now that their are SO MANY kiddos- we had too!
It was a blast and luckily the weather behaved!


These are my cake bites that I made.
They turned out to be pretty yummy!
I found the recipe on Bakerella
Jack the dog thinks the new playset is for him! :)





I asked my brothers to get together for a picture,
Ty punched my arm,
and they both said "OH"
Ah.... I am Ashlee the punching bag

CUTE Boston and his Mom and Dad



My fellow Momma's!
Matty and his brothers

Max and Halee
Pinata!
Vance is ready!!








Easter Morning
It SNOWED like 4inches at my house,
so luckily the Easter bunny had hidden the eggs inside.
Damn the Easter Bunny is smart.
Jacky got a new Batman tricycle!
Max got a new hitchhiker bike for our long family bike rides!
Easter Brunch at Grama Pat's
WOW WOW WOW
Look at all these kids!
Including the babes below-
we had all the cousins (except Ethan)
That is pretty cool!
They are all so cute!!
Nellie is 2 months older than the twinnies :)

Oh I love this squeeze that Jack is giving his Dad!
MAN these girls are tall aren't they?
EASTER DINNER at HOME!
This was a miracle.
We actually got to spend a holiday dinner at home!
We decided to go all out and make our own sushi dinner
Aunt Punky had given us a sushi maker for our wedding that we never got to use.
It was so cool!!
Doesn't the salmon look amazing?
Grum-pa Dan told us his sushi rice secrets and we were ready to go!
Ooooh look at this feast!
Max was sooooooo excited!
Sushi
Swordfish steaks
Miso soup
Japanese Beer
Sake
The different rolls we made:
Salmon Nigiri, Shrimp Nigiri, California Roll, Spicy Shrimp roll, plain Salmon roll, Salmon roll with veggies
Best family night ever
Brune's head is HUGE!
I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter like us!

4 comments:

Goosetavis said...

That is the coolest wedding present ever.

PS. You know your boys are darling and they melt my heart, as do you my love.

Nicole said...

I want to see what that bike looks like hooked up. I can't beleive that there is not a bigg difference between the babies!

Jen M said...

I just love your blog updates! Great pictures dear! I sure do love you guys!

Roni said...

Great job on the pics!!
I love you guys so much!!
Mom