Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zoo Day

Yay, I have been waiting for a warm zoo day!
I am so glad Jen had the idea to go yesterday.
It was beautiful and perfect weather,
SO many animals were active!
(Side note: Jack cannot smile when he is wearing his Batman glass- he is WAY too cool to smile)
The cute Harrington fam checking out the elephants!
Max and both of his BFF's
OH, isn't the baby elephant adorable!
I want her!
Why is the Batmobile at the Zoo?
I don't know,
but it was AWESOME!
The kiddos love the carousel!
Well, minus Marli, Marley, and Jack who was holding on for dear life,
hahaha!
I love these big kids,
Max REFUSED to take a picture alone with Halee-
He has to be cool around the men, ya know?
And Andrew was going on and on about the camel that spits acid!
He learned about it in school, I swear!
Oh, this picture is so sweet,
They are the cutest!

Max wasn't even scared to touch the cockroach,
EW
Even after is hissed!!
Jack is like- "HELL NO"
Ew, now I am itchy again...
SERIOUSLY
Tell me that you don't think of Evil Dead when you see this picture....
(I am still waiting for him to get up and dance around)



Jacky Turtle
Gay Turtle
I found these on my camera...
(I LOVE MY BOYS!)

What a fun day!!
Sorry we lost you at the end girls,
that ALWAYS happens....
I can't wait to play again

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Atleast we didn't lose at the beginning like last time! We love playing with you guys, even Marli promise. :)

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh the zoo was so fun!! lets start momma days again!!