We went to Kenny's very cute girlfriend's (Missy) daughter's 2nd bday party
Isn't Ava cute?
(I was MOST excited to buy her a little bikini and mermaid flip-flops)
The boys had SO much fun at the swimming pool!
ha ha ha
He wanted his momma to swim with him...
We went to the Living Planet Aquarium to see the new
PENGUINS!
The WHOLE Traynor fam came,
it was so fun!
As you can see- Jack likes to SQUEEEEEEZE the people he loves
Including both of Max's BFFs!
Petting the slimy stingrays...
Ooooh I could watch them for hours!
Matty and I got on our bikes and rode
8 1/2 miles
from our house to my mom's in Riverton.
It was almost too easy!
And soooo fun,
except that one hill....
(I need new sunglasses)
Good thing the Easter bunny has something special up his (or her!) sleeve!
The whole ride was SO WORTH
the amazing dinner and wine&berries my Mom and Tone had waiting for us,
Yummiest. Salmon. Ever.
We got to relax in the morning,
then we went to Lou and Chase's to BBQ
It was a little chilly but nice to hang outside!
Me and Linds were neck in neck in a very intense horseshoe game
(ba ha ha we suck)
Here is Marley and Jack making out
(again- I am SO using these to embarrass them when they are teenagers)
I am even more excited for our Easter celebration starting tomorrow,
We have egg dyeing tomorrow,
Breakfast with Patti on Saturday,
then the Easter Bash at my Mom's,
a visit from the Easter bunny,
Breakfast at Grama Pat's (YUM!)
Then (eh-hem) our VERY FIRST holiday dinner all by our very lonesome!
Did you hear me? Just our family! Just us 4!
We are SO excited.
We decided to make a SUSHI FEAST,
I know- not very Easter-y, but it is all 4 of our favorite!
I can't wait!!
2 comments:
What a fun and busy weekend you guys had! My favorite pic is them "making out"! Great blackmail when they are older!
We are excited to come have an easter egg hunt with you guys!
See you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment