Friday, April 16, 2010

Cabin Hike 2010

I can't believe we braved the Cabin hike again.
Last year, it kicked our butts!
But this year- we had WAY more help and STRONGER bodies :)
It was almost too easy....
Ha ha ha, not really
But, it was beautiful!!
This definitely has to be an annual tradition!
Here is my little family- hiking fools!

Jack is very comfy with his doggy companions

It was so desolate and gorgeous

Momma Lou has her babe on her back! I so felt her pain from last year! At least Mars is a little bit smaller than Jacky was last year- but still, it is HARD to carry that weight 3 miles up hill!
Hikers!
Hee hee hee, little Nells so cozy next to the beer
It wasn't hot, but we were sweating! Max just kept peeling off his clothes,

He is my WILD THING!

I love this pic
Acey is so fast, but still can't beat Ses!
She is in heaven!
Brune and old man Blade
We made it, settled in, and built a GIANT snowman!
Isn't he cute?
He makes even Jack looks small
Speaking of Jack, this kid is a little obsessed with "SuperDan!"
SLEDDING!

We haven't been all year, it was a blast!

Marley was a little terrified

Max, on the other hand, was FEARLESS!

He kept falling and jumping and just kept going!!

Watch out OZZA!

Ha ha ha Lish....

Watch out GUS!

Even Grum-Pa went down !

Hanging out inside our Cabin,

Little Nells laughing at her dad, Inconceivable!!

Sesi and Smokee cuddling

Grum-Pa and ALL his babes :)

(I love this pic Beth!)

Jack is loving this

ALL of our sweet kiddies

Circle C in the clouds

This is the nicest picture I took,

Cause, actually Gus's igloo started out as a tomb, heh heh heh

But actually he loved it! And kept running back inside

(away from Park the torturer)

My girls aka the snow packers

Nells was SWEATING in her hot pink snowsuit,

and she was LOVING the cool, crisp air!

OUR IGLOO

This may be the coolest thing you have ever seen!

It's a masterpiece!

And STRONG too!!

Eeeeee this picture still makes me nervous for my dad!

And then, the boys destroyed it.....

Another funny story,

I was walking along and SUNK,

I realized I was continuing to sink and called for help,

Blade came to rescue me and completely sunk in the hole below me!

Ty, Whit, and Beth helped us out,

And we found a 5 foot sink hole!

SO WEIRD!!

I guess we will investigate further in the spring...

I am just so glad that no one got hurt!!

Here we are sledding down!

It was much more difficult than it looks.

GOOD BYE FOR NOW CABIN!

1 comment:

Jeff and Kathryn said...

How fun! I remember going to your cabin FOREVER ago and sledding back! Loved those days!