Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aaaggh!

Max has his very 1st loose tooth!

He is SO SO excited and can't stop talking about it and playing with it!
He can't wait for the "fairy" to come and bring him some money!

Wow- this makes me feel old!

More details to come......

4 comments:

about me said...

I don't even tell the kids as they will be so jealous and who knows what they will do---
I hope the tooth fairy brings him lots!

Anonymous said...

GEEZ ! One more stage of life passing away. Next will be hai first day of school, then college, then he'll want his own place even through he dosn't have to do anything and could save his rent money. Yeah, It's hell getting old. NOT REALLY ! I LOVE IT !
Tring being the Grandpa of a Big Boy with his first loose tooth.

Goosetavis said...

That is SUPER exciting!! I swear we were just talking about it loose teeth the weekend I was there!

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh my little man is getting so old!!