Friday night,
I picked one of my best friends, Sammi, from the airport.
We went to dinner at Z Teja's and had delicious Jalepeno margaritas- MMM!
And we laughed.
Especially about the ridiculous parking lot at Gateway.
We decided that if we go to Hell, it will look a lot like a parking garage!
ah ha ha ha
Saturday, after completing our "Mini-Makeover" Sammi, Lou, Chase, and Miss Marlo, came over for a Valentine's dinner! We ordered Indian food and made Sammi a fan of it too! We are partay animals and played board games all night :) But I can say I was so happy to have my drunk, foul-mouthed Lindsey back, it has been TOO LONG since you've been away! Chase could not stop playing Scene-It, so no one left till after 1:30am. Matt just fell asleep during the middle of the game, ha ha. Max is a CRAZY dancer and was crackin all of us up! I love all my Valentines and I am so lucky to have such hilarious and loving people in my life!
Ok, it was late. The boys fell asleep on the Love Sac, and we couldn't help but play a little trick on them! Max's makes me feel bad, but it is still FUNNY!!!
Sunday, we went over to Dr. Charlie's house for his post-Wedding party. I am SO glad I went. We got to see all the old residents we used to work with, and it made me miss the old Clinic 6 SO much. I love all those guys! Ana- this picture is for you! We missed you!
Congrats Charlie and Deb! We are so happy for you guys!
It was a FABULOUS weekend!!!
We'll miss you Sammi- until Lake Powell in 15 weeks!
5 comments:
CHILD ABUSE !!!! CAUGHT ON VIDEO !!
I can't believe you'de do that to those poor kids. I just don't know how you would think of stuff like that. I NEVER teased you growing up. Ha Ha
The BEST is when MAX smacks the camera ! I died laughing !
Hahaha!! That video is hilarious!! I was laughing so hard!! Also I LOVE your make-over!!!! Oh my gosh I want that in my house!!!
Awh so mean! LMAO just thinking about!! Where is Matt's video?...he's asleep!
I can't believe how close Lou and I came to peeing ourselves. It was SOOO flippin funny. I recorded it on my phone but I dropped it from laughter. Glad you captured the whole thing!
Hey- I think everytime we get together we think of random ass things to do...(pillow slapping, dog shock collars, towel whipping, and SHAVING creaming your kids).
That was mean!! Tell Max and Andrew I said it was ok to fart on you guys at night while you're sleeping - and tape it.... :)
Post a Comment