The boys and I decided we were too warm driving in the car,
so we grabbed the boys' transportation devices and drove to the park.
It was SO nice to be outside-
Though it made me sad that it is only February and I want it to be June so bad.

Max is so impressive on his Razor, (well actually it's Andrew's, I guess I better buy him his own!)

And I still can't stop gushing over his toothless smile.

Jack LOVES his car from his Grama. It is a little hard to push when he constantly leans his head up to give his Momma a kiss, But I don't mind :)

Oh and I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Jack is no longer crawling!
In fact- he is almost running!
(see proof below)
5 comments:
Ohhhh!!I miss the boys sooo much! Max is really growing into himself and Jack, well he has grown by leaps and bounds! I can not wait to see them next week.Love ya guys:)
Hahaha, that video of Jack is hilarious. He gets distracted easily like Tony. I LOVE the waddle. The toothless young man looks SO strapping!! Glad you got to go OUTSIDE in February.
oh my gosh jacky is so darling!his little legs are going so fast! his knees don't even bend!!
Cute pictures! I'm jealous of that weather. We've still got LOTS of snow. It's a blizzard as I type...
Good job Jack on walking. We way need to get together we should set up a spring zoo trip soon I will try and get it together with everyone.
Post a Comment