Monday, February 9, 2009

12 Month Stats


Jack weighed in at 24lbs and 31in.
He is getting close to Max at that age- Max was 26lbs and 31in. It's hard to imagine Jack 2lbs chubbier, but that was Max!
Besides the 4 shots, we had another bit of bad news:
Jack's asthma has gone 1 step further, so now we have to use a preventative steroid medicine. That means I have to give him a nebulizer treatment everyday :(
Bummer.
But at least it should help his asthma all together.

Oh and I definitely had to add on this picture of Max and his Wolverine-doo. He made me re-take his picture over and over to make sure he was making his "chings" look right.
PS- Did you see those killer shoes Jack has on? They are my favorite shoes ever. Thanks Grampa Dan!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my he is SO cute!! I love it!! I love his birthday party too ... you are such a cute mom! Darling boys ....

Goosetavis said...

Oh poor Jacky is on Roids. It's okay, just don't take them when your in the NHL, NFL, or MLB. (Okay, that was corny). Hahaha

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh he looks likt a little man in that sweater!!
max looks awesome!! you should always do his hiar like that