oh my gosh!! that pic of the boys attacking her is so cute!! and jacky looks like he loves her so much!! they look cute in there jammies! thanks for taking her i love you!!
Jacky kills me. He is SO curious. You can see the love. They will bond SO well. I am jealous you are watching her but I am glad cause I will get many more pictures! haha.
4 comments:
oh my gosh!! that pic of the boys attacking her is so cute!! and jacky looks like he loves her so much!! they look cute in there jammies! thanks for taking her i love you!!
So adorable! They look like they are having so much fun! I love it!
sooo cute! i can't believe how big she is getting, and so happy!! What cuties you guys have!
Jacky kills me. He is SO curious. You can see the love. They will bond SO well. I am jealous you are watching her but I am glad cause I will get many more pictures! haha.
Post a Comment