Friday
We had our annual dinner with tthe Kryger Family.
This year we went to Buca Di Beppo and the food was delish, plus we got the table with the Pope's head in a plastic case in the middle, ha ha. It is always a good time with these guys. We missed Tony though- he was stuck at work cause of the storm. I wish I would've taken more pictures!!
Thanks Momma for dinner!!!
It is always fun to hang out with my bros and their woman too.
Saturday
Matt and I had a long needed date night.
We went to Tepanyaki with Matt's work. It is one of our favorite nights of the year- the big bosses pay for everyone so of course we all take advantage and eat the best and most food that we can! I had sake (mm) with TONS of sush everywhere- flying fish eggs is always my favorite, and my meal which was lobster, king crab legs, and filet mignon. Yep it was AMAZING! We went to the bar after with Matt's bro and Matt's friend Jessie and Natalie. It was so fun and such a nice adult time :)
Love ya Matty!!
Sunday
Lou, Chase, and Marley girl came over for our own Christmas dinner. We made yummy steak, fresh Alaska Salmon (thanks dad!) spinach salad, and artichoke parmesan bread. We loved the food, but we were most excited about the presents!! Lou and Chase are my favorite people to buy presents for and to recieve presents from!! They are crazy and wrapped up every different 40oz beer from the store, so Matt got this heavy sack with all these wrapped beers in it, it was awesome. I got some darling clothes that Chase even helped pick out! Jack got a DARLING Ed Hardy hoody, and Max got toys that he is still googling over :) Thanks guys! We had such a fun night and I can't wait till New Year's!!!
(PS I hope you like your presents!! Matt was just as excited about the Absinthe as Chase was, ha ha. That will make for a fun night!! And Marley's scrapbook and Batman Barbies were SO fun for me to do! I love having a little girl around!!!)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
1 comment:
we absolutly love the gifts!! i can't wait for new years!! maybe i will have my mom watch the girl!!
Post a Comment