Monday, December 1, 2008

The making of our Christmas tree

The boys are ready for the cold

Jack was awake for about 5 minutes of our long hike Grampa found a good one FINALLY, Max started having fun And stopped worrying about his hands, legs, face, ears, and body being cold. We found our beautiful tree amongst red bushes FOOD is Jack's best friend Dad's BIG baby Little Brother Jack is decorating his 1st tree Big brother Max was in charge of the Star And the final result....... We love our tree

What a fun night

3 comments:

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

What cute pics, jon and I were laughing so hard at your Jack, he looks like he is always enjoying himself, always smiling we love it!!

Jenna and Tyler said...

Ashlee!! Look at your big cute family!! I love them! How are you?

Roni said...

Another fine job of blogging!!! I love the videos!!!!
Love ya tons,
Mom