I can't tell you how much I love Christmas. Not only do I love to shop and pick out presents for everyone, but my kids have made it SO special. I used to not be able to sleep, because I couldn't wait to see what Santa brought me. Now, I still can't sleep because I can't wait to see the look on my kids faces when they see what Santa brought them. It is the best moment of every year. And I am never disapointed. Look at my sweet babies right before we woke them up. They are amazing.
Here is the video of us forcing them awake at 7am, because we just can't wait any longer!!!
Jack is barely awake, but he is so excited!
A little bit later into opening presents....
Max is so cool listening to his new mp3 player and Jack is enjoying everything!

We're all dressed up and ready to go to Grama Pat's for lunch! I didn't get any pictures there- it was so crazy with the big storm, all the people, and our white elephant. I love that white elephant by the way. Everyone ends up with something really good and it is always so fun to play with our huge family. PS thanks for the team work Nicole and Aaron,hee hee hee. We are good!!
We ended the day with dinner at Linda's. Patti made us a wonderful meal and we had so much fun playing with all the boys. Little Lukey is getting so fun! He was our little Christmas Elf :) I can't wait till him and Jack are running around together.

My Mom and Tony are awesome. They always have their Christmas party a few days before or a few days after Christmas so that we don't just squeeze them in on Christmas day. We actually get to hang out for as long as we want! It is so nice. They made us an AMAZING meal. It was so delicious. My mom made special holiday drinks with champagne, pom juice, and sugared ginger- MMM! My Mom and Tony bought a a trip to Lake Powell on a houseboat- oh man I cannot wait till JUNE!!
I was so happy to hang out with my little shadow, Justine, and all of my other crazy relatives. Justine wouldn't put Jack down the entire time, she is so sweet! I can't wait to go shopping in a few days for her 12th bday!!
Little Marley- I barely got to see you- all the grandparents were hogging you, but I guess they do get first dibs. We will play soon love!




Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Here is the video of us forcing them awake at 7am, because we just can't wait any longer!!!Jack is barely awake, but he is so excited!

A little bit later into opening presents....
Max is so cool listening to his new mp3 player and Jack is enjoying everything!
We're all dressed up and ready to go to Grama Pat's for lunch! I didn't get any pictures there- it was so crazy with the big storm, all the people, and our white elephant. I love that white elephant by the way. Everyone ends up with something really good and it is always so fun to play with our huge family. PS thanks for the team work Nicole and Aaron,hee hee hee. We are good!!
We ended the day with dinner at Linda's. Patti made us a wonderful meal and we had so much fun playing with all the boys. Little Lukey is getting so fun! He was our little Christmas Elf :) I can't wait till him and Jack are running around together. My Mom and Tony are awesome. They always have their Christmas party a few days before or a few days after Christmas so that we don't just squeeze them in on Christmas day. We actually get to hang out for as long as we want! It is so nice. They made us an AMAZING meal. It was so delicious. My mom made special holiday drinks with champagne, pom juice, and sugared ginger- MMM! My Mom and Tony bought a a trip to Lake Powell on a houseboat- oh man I cannot wait till JUNE!!
I was so happy to hang out with my little shadow, Justine, and all of my other crazy relatives. Justine wouldn't put Jack down the entire time, she is so sweet! I can't wait to go shopping in a few days for her 12th bday!!
Little Marley- I barely got to see you- all the grandparents were hogging you, but I guess they do get first dibs. We will play soon love!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
3 comments:
that video is so cute!! i can't handle it!! your boys are darling!!
Looks like you guys had a super fun Christmas! And you boys are just too cute! Cant wait to get together!
Looks like quite the Christmas Event. Even the little elf Luke has a gigantic smile on his face. He must have finally got some food !
Sally Struthers would be so happy.
Post a Comment