Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

After a long day of making gingerbread trains, and cake, the boys and I headed over to Grampa Dan's house for our annual Christmas Eve dinner.
It was delicious!!
We had prime rib, asparagus, red potatoes, and oh yeah- fresh escargo- yum!!
My dad is an amazing cook and we all ate till we couldn't stuff in one more bite!
We opened presents and played games, it was so fun to hang out with the fam!
Look how happy Jack is and how sad Reese is in his new jacket, ha ha.















Max LOVED his Ben 1o toys from Grampa

Jack trying his first snail- he loved it and ended up eating 3!

Park and Lish's first Christmas married!! Oh sorry Ty- Whit was invisible that night- we missed you Whit!!!!














Grampa also bought Max the new Goosebumps video game- I was so jealous!


Grampa and Jack playing with his new toy



Thanks Dad for another wonderful Christmas Eve together.

I can't wait for Jan 10th! My Dad and Beth bought us tickets to see Aaron Lewis in Wendover- we are so excited!!!

No comments: