I cannot wait for summer any longer. These are pics from our annual trip to Flaming Gorge and I would give anything to be there in the hot sun, on the slab-rock beaches, red rock and sand everywhere, and swimming in the cool water. Oh my gosh.... I wanna play outside with my boys!!! By the way, where do I buy an infant life jacket? Jacky will be 5 months old for our trip this year. I am also excited for running in the sprinklers, playing games and eating oysters at the cabin, Bear Lake, laying in the shade of our ugly but giant tree, sno-cones! Drive-ins, BBQ's, drinking beer on any beach or at the cabin or outside on our patio at night with our new fireplace, tank tops, laying out in 100 degree weather- then coming inside to lay under our cold ass swamp cooler... Oh I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
When will it be summer???
I cannot wait for summer any longer. These are pics from our annual trip to Flaming Gorge and I would give anything to be there in the hot sun, on the slab-rock beaches, red rock and sand everywhere, and swimming in the cool water. Oh my gosh.... I wanna play outside with my boys!!! By the way, where do I buy an infant life jacket? Jacky will be 5 months old for our trip this year. I am also excited for running in the sprinklers, playing games and eating oysters at the cabin, Bear Lake, laying in the shade of our ugly but giant tree, sno-cones! Drive-ins, BBQ's, drinking beer on any beach or at the cabin or outside on our patio at night with our new fireplace, tank tops, laying out in 100 degree weather- then coming inside to lay under our cold ass swamp cooler... Oh I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear ya! Not many things beat baskin' in the hot hot sun. I'm ready too!!
I bet you'll have to go to a boat store to find a jacket that little. I'm ready for summer too!
oh god you just made me so freaking excited! i can't wait to go to flaming gorge!! you named everything we do. i can't wait
Sad...My days in the Gorge might be over! Tear Tear....
Post a Comment