Kandice gave me the idea to think of one special memory for each of my friend on my blog list:
Stefanie Basil- Living behind me, then moving and becoming the best pen pal ever, you were alway the person I could tell my deepest secrets to. (Like our love for Kris Coles, ha ha ha ha ha)
Celeste- Though you'll never read this, you're dedication to your job still inspires me
Conway Family- Davy asking me to prom, I said no, I'm sorry! Diana is still the best person to rant to when your drunk.
Lindsey Kryger- Nothing is better than talking on our cordless phones to each other while walking down the hill to meet half way between our houses... barefoot. I also love you for taking care of me when I found out I was pregnant with Max.
Chase Kryger- Endless nights of Chandeliers, poker, you always laughing at everything Matt says, so many good memories!!!!!!
Becky Lancaster- Our love for Alanis Morisette and Sarah Mclaughlin, your perfect way of making the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever, my school bus friend
Sammi Lecointre- You are the best person to vent my anger with, share nasty stories with, and our famous MUSTACHES!
JM Lecointre- Taking you to your first trip to Wendover- I will never believe that you didn't LOVE it :) Plus, the best campfire maker ever
Kandice Morgan- I am copying you, reading your pregnancy test was the our most special memory by far. Clinic 6 has brought us so many funny memories- Kat, who I know you loved, the best lunch conversations ever that mostly turned into us discussing Lindsey's poo, you never being able to leave us, and our constant complaints and whining- even though we all loved being together.
Troy Morgan- We don't know each other too well, but I will never forget the look of fear on your face when you guys came to tell us IT'S A GIRL
Lisa Myers- Besides the most recent and exciting news of your new baby!!!! I will never forget your constant smile and your ability to cheer everyone up no matter what.
Mom- Where can I start.... Cabo was the best memory and trip I have. But, what really means the most to me is with both of my deliveries, you always were more focused on how I was doing and taking care of me, even with the excitement of the new baby and that meant a lot. I love you!!
Tony- So many amazing trips, but I love that you are such a soft and sweet soul underneath your silly and sometimes tough exterior- I think you cry at more movies than I do and I love it.
Jessica Nordhoff- Oh Albion. I actually found all these notes we had written to each other where we had made fake newspaper headings like "Extra! Extra! Jessica and Ashlee are the coolest chicks ever!" You were also the best person to tease KAthryn with in Biology.
I love you all!!
4 comments:
Ah yes, the days of Kat! Good times!
oh i miss good old falcon park! i miss our toe hugs. i like this idea but too lazy to do it!
The worst is reading this with the sad, slow, music and knowing your about to leave. How emotional. Love you dear!
Ash,
You are truley the sweetest person I know and I can't believe I am blessed with such a beautiful wonderful daughter. I got teary eyed reading your memories.
I love you so much.
Mom
Post a Comment