Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Matt thinks he's funny
So we are re-doing our bathroom. And when I say we, I mean Matt, ha ha ha. But, our shower is half demolished and you can see the insides of the walls above you while taking a shower. So it's totally creepy, you can see cobwebs and it smells like old. Today I jump in the shower, look up and see the biggest spider ever in the corner- so I yelp and jump back out. After settling down for a minute, I take a closer look and realize that spider looks familiar- one of Max's toys. Matt!!! That stink!!! So I get back into the shower and even though I know it is fake, I can't take my eye off of it the entire time. I am staring at it- waiting for it to move!! So not funny......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my gosh i thought it was so real until i read your message. that is so mean of matt! that jerk. i was horrified when i first looked at the picture!!!
That is the rudest joke ever! I wonder what he will do on April Fools? You better get him back...bad. :)
Spiders in the shower are the WORST. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it.
It is kinda funny- especially if you had done it to him! Just get creative to get him back, like maybe something under the covers on his side of the bed...
Post a Comment