
With all of the attention on Jack, I just want to express my complete and utter facination with my oldest son, Max. He is the sweetest person in the world and he loves everyone so much. Anything tiny thing that I do for him, (like going with him to the bathroom when it's dark out so he doesn't get scared), is so appreciated. He will put his hand on my shoulder and say, "Thanks Mom! Your my best girl." Oh my gosh, it just melts my heart. He absolutley loves his grandparents- he has to call them almost daily to tell them about his day, I have to pry the phone away from him, because he will talk on and on. He thinks his cousin Andrew is the greatest person alive, and was devasted when he thought Andrew was mad at him, "Are we best friends still Andrew?" (He has this perfect little frown face that makes my eyes tear up) He is such a boy and will not let anyone joke about buying him girl stuff, so of course we tease him constantly. If Jack cries he will run around till he finds me yelling "Mom! Jack is crying!" Or I will catch him lying next to his brother talking to him and making sure he has his binky. He loves this new Puddle of Mudd song and sings it as loud as he can with my dad, and now that he knows the words he will sing it all day long at our house. He never plays the bad guy, and even if he really likes the bad guy (like Darth Vader) he will ask me if he can pretend he's a good guy. I love him so much and I cherish every moment with him. I feel so lucky to have the 2 cutest boys ever. I love you Max and Jack!!!!!!
4 comments:
I can't wait for the day that Matt can express himself like that. Matt tries to give Erica her binky too.
What a sweetheart!
Ashlee,
That was one of the most beautiful things you wrote about MAX. He also amazes me with his gentle spirit and kind words. I know he has torn my heart with some of his "Grandpa" comments.
My Mom wrote about me when I was just a baby. It is in my Baby book and it tells how she felt when she looked at me. I still have it and enjoy reading it now and again. You need to put this article away for MAX to read when he gets older.
We may get older in this world but we never tire of hearing how special we are to our parents.
Love All of you Guys !!!
That is how I feel about my Gus. He is so on top of taking care of his little brother. He cleans his eyes, ears, and his you know what. He bosses him around outside so he wont cross the street by himself. Oh my little Gusie.
Post a Comment