Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Recent Pictures of our Jack






He is changing so much!! He still seems so little, but is developing the sweetest personality. He is so mellow just like Max. I am amazed at how alike they are. Jack loves to sit up on my thighs and we just stare at each other. As you can see from the bottom picture- I finally got a smile out of him!! It was the best moment ever- I can't wait to see one again. I'd have to say that Matt is the best at calming him when he cries. He looks so comfy in his dad's arms! And Matt just whispers "Sh..." and Jack falls asleep....

3 comments:

The Morgans said...

Don't you just love everything about them- even the crying and poopy diapers. I tell Troy many times a day, "We sure do have cute kids"- even after Matt dumped out an entire container of spices.

Goosetavis said...

Oh the cutness!

Becky said...

Wow, he is really, really cute.