Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks

Mmmm,
Thanksgiving this year was so delicious!
We were lucky and had 4 turkey dinners!!
Jealous?

Our first one was at my Mom and Tony's
It was so nice to relax and hang out,
and of course eat lot's of yummy food!
The stuffing and the GRAVY were my favorite-
Best. Gravy. Ever.

Matt and I got to go to Max's Thanksgiving lunch at his school!
Check out his awesome turkey he made
(it's on top of the "Max T.")
My friends and I had an "adult night out"
at Fiddler's Elbow
I love these girls!
Thanksgiving day,
Don't the boys look handsome??
My Dad made the yummiest and juiciest turkey ever!!
The fish pond at Grama Pat's-
The kids still LOVE it
Look at all these cute kiddos,
It was so nice to see Ayla and Ethan!
Oh these boys make me happy!!
We went to Patti's for another dinner that night,
Seriously- I have been waiting so long for her mashed potatoes!
Our last dinner was with Sam, Jm, Lou & Chase
We made YUMMY food and we felt so OLD!
This is the first time I ever set the table, hee hee


What a great holiday-
No stress,
Just great food and great family!!

1 comment:

Goosetavis said...

Yipee!! It was scrumptious wasn't it?!