Sunday, November 15, 2009

Old

I know, I know
I am totally slacking on blogging about Maine.
It is overwhelming me,
But I will do it soon!
(promise)
BUT,
I feel like a horrible mother for not even mentioning
a certain little man turning 6 years old
6 years old.
Can you guys believe it?
I can't.
I mean, I was fine with 5
5 is still a baby
But, 6?
This is serious stuff!
This is almost pre-teen!
I am amazed that my sweet Max is this awesome kid.
He is so smart and is loving every minute of school,
It is his "favorite holiday" he said.
I think I have said this before, but....
Dang I am a lucky Momma
(Max on Moody Beach on his 6th Birthday- October 19)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey I didn't know me and Max shared a B-day. That is awesome!!

esianoyam3 said...

His birthday is the day before The Princess' birthday!

Happy belated birthday, Max!