Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nellie's Fancy Baby Shower

We had Nellie and Lish's first baby shower yesterday!
Instead of a traditional one,
My Mom had a great idea to have fancy Afternoon Tea at Grand America
It is my favorite girly thing to do and we had so much fun!!
Lish holding a wine glass filled with the pretty tea flower!
(Doesn't Lish look gorgeous??)

Part of our delicious lunch
The cute beanie from Whit!
Nellie the Supergirl!
(my present esp for Nellie's daddy)
Here are all the fancy ladies:
I love my girls!
And I was so happy to finally see my Weenie
My Mom made the most beautiful blanket and beanie for little Nell,
I wish I had gotten a picture of it!!
What an awesome shower!
We had so much fun!!
Nellie is going to be the best dressed babe ever!
Thanks SOOO much to everyone that came,
and especially to Grama Roni!
(can't wait for shower #2 on Saturday!)

1 comment:

Jen M said...

I'm glad you got to see your weenie too! lol. Vance is laughing with me right now its priceless!