Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Vacations with the family
My little niece Nellie to be born healthy
A stain-free Couch- (Puh-lease?)
A basement..... that may have to wait :)
And of course, lot's and lot's of time with my family!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
My Momma made me a gorgeous scarf that I love!!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I really want to make my own whimsical stuffed animals or I have always wanted to find an old piece of furniture and re-do it to look brand new and original!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
My stockings were (and still are!) my favorite! My parents filled it with little fancy candies and tiny girly treasures!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Jack- any and all things Spongebob and lot's of food
Max- Rock em' Sock em' Robots and lot's of art supplies (he is my twin)
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
OH....... Spinach salad, Cole's yummy bread, and Prime RIB!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I am making kiddie beanies, onesies, and definitely some photo gifts
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Christmas Vacation, Elf, Scrooge, Muppet's Christmas Carol, The Grinch!
9. Favorite holiday song?
Ok, I definitely cannot choose one. It's between:
Happiness from "Scrooge"
Christmas Children from "Scrooge"
John Lennon- Happy Christmas (War is Over)
David Bowie and Bing Crosby- Little Drummer Boy
Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone - Baby It's Cold Outside
George Winston- December
and pretty much any version of Greensleeves
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Christmas Eve dinner at my Dad's. He used to make us all whatever we wanted, no matter what. My brothers and I always chose scallops or shark or something exotic. Now he fixes the fanciest feast- like caviar, escargot, and the best spinach salad ever!
1 comment:
I love being on your list!
Post a Comment