Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

Our annual Christmas Tree Hunt was yesterday
Oh- it is one of my favorite traditions!
The weather was gorgeous
and we had so much fun!
Look at Jack below-
Tell me he is not an exact replica of the little brother on a Christmas Story
"I can't put my arms down!"
hahahaha











We were so excited to put our tree up!
We didn't wait one minute once we got home!!


Max is always in charge of the star!
Have you ever seen a better looking tree than this?
I will be soaking up the glowing lights till New Year's!
Oh- I love this holiday!!!

5 comments:

Jen M said...

Oh my god, so many of those pictures are beautiful, but that one of you and Matt is gorgeous! You should blow it up and frame it. You are such a HOT mama! We are for sure tagging along next year. Will you take my Family photos?

Melissa said...

That picture of Jack in his puffy coat is great! haha

Goosetavis said...

Love them dearie! You and Mr. McDreamy are gorgeamanous. ;) See you loves soon!

P.S. I love Jacky's look. It could be your new way of restraining him.

Roni said...

Beautiful, storybook pictures! I need to get my butt in gear and get my tree up!
xoxoxo
Mom

Melinda said...

Looks like such a fun tradition!
Also, you are the lucky winner of a giveaway on my blog.

www.onalimbpaper.blogspot.com

Send me an email with your address to gandm2007@gmail.com

Thanks, Melinda