
Last weekend, we went to Ejo Korean Restaurant with my Dad, Beth, Andrew, and of course my boys. Max was freaking out. He wanted potstickers, rice, miso soup and shrimp! Of course my Dad had to get all of those things for him. He was bouncing up and down and saying- I want shrimp! I want shrimp!
I ordered the hot squid plate and my dad ordered the hot octopus plate.
Most kids- hearing that an adult ordered squid/octopus- would gag.
(as I am sure most of you are reading this! ha ha)
But, hearing this- Max was STOKED!
I wanna eat SQUIDWARD!! (is that wrong? ha ha)
(He is bouncing even higher now and yelling this across the restaurant)
He ate atleast half of my squid and a good portion of my dad's octopus.
He actually stood up on his chair and screamed- More squid! More squid!

OMG
I LOVE HIM !!!
I was SO proud
I also have to give props to Andrew.
He is a VERY picky eater, but he knows our golden rule:
Try Everything- you don't have to like it, but try it.
He tried it all! But couldn't chew the squid small enough to swallow it.
It IS pretty tough.
But delicious........
4 comments:
What a stud! He is so cute! Aden would NEVER try that stuff!!
That sounds all nice and dandy and good for Max but you talking about it, along with the picture made me wanna gag.
I hate things that swim...gross!!!
ok we need to get them together more often so that he can tell Halee she is a sissy! She won't even eat ranch....what is wrong with her!
Yummy! That is awesome! What a brave boy...or maybe just a hungry boy! HA! Now I have a craving for some seafood...mmmmm...
Post a Comment