Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rawr ! (Part 2)

This time we got the pleasure of going with Grama Pat and Grampa Jim.
It was a crazy beautiful day and the kids had SO much fun!
Max and Jack are so lucky to have so many cousins their age!!
Look at my big Jack above- he is SO CUTE

Zach and Max doing their Wolverine pose:
We were SOOO happy that Marlo got to come!
Look how much fun she is having in her new sunhat!




Thanks for a FUN day everyone !

3 comments:

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh it was so fun! i am so happy we went! we look old in that picture of us holding our kiddos!

Sara said...

Lokks like you had fun. Wish I would have been invited.

Goosetavis said...

Ahhh....I feel like I missed out too! And Lou's right, you guys kinda look...mommyish in those photos (PERFECTLY beautiful thing). Can't wait to see you all!