It took us about 4 hours,
Up hill most of the way,
Me carrying Jack,
The men carrying food, clothes, and Max,
We took breaks... A LOT!
Up hill most of the way,
Me carrying Jack,
The men carrying food, clothes, and Max,
We took breaks... A LOT!
Our feet kept sinking in the snow (argh)
At times,
I didn't think we'd make it,
BUT WE DID!
And I am SOOO proud!
At times,
I didn't think we'd make it,
BUT WE DID!
And I am SOOO proud!
Sesi and Ace went on a hike at about 6pm,
They didn't return till 5am the next morning,
and Ace looked like this:
Bruno the failed snow dog, ha ha ha
I am SO sore today-
But it was so worth it!
Will we do it again?
Of Course!
When Jack can hike up himself.....
4 comments:
Poor Ace! I am so proud of you guys. Back in the day we took snow mobiles to the cabin. I think it was a much nicer experience, but not one to brag about. I think you can skip the gym on Tuesday!
Poor Brune, he can't help that he is SO lanky and wasn't meant for cold weather or snow. Your adventure looked FUN and I bet it's an experience you wont forget =)
it looks so nice! i wish we could have gone! poor poor ace!
OUR cabin! I thought it was the family cabin...just kidding. I remember Brent telling me about the times he had to hike up to the cabin. It does not look fun but I am glad you all made it. Nice porcupine quills on Ace, ouch!
Post a Comment