We got there just in time to feed the Pelicans fish. It was pretty cool!! We would've stayed and played at Liberty Park all day, But Jack wasn't feeling good and was ready for bed... (Poor little man!!)
PS There are MANY birds there that terrified me and Andrew. MANY that will haunt our dreams, but the worst was this scary bird called the Hornbill. It was pacing around it's cage on long legs like a freakin raptor. AAGGH!
4 comments:
That is sad baby torture! He can't even lay down.
The last time I went there I was in 4th grade. Holy Moley makes you feel old.
By the way: Mars will never be going there with Lou's fear of birds. Hahaha!!! We should buy her one for her Bday!
I HATE birds! That picture is gonna give me nightmares! EW!
DON'T you DARE by marley a bird!! i will set if free and run like mad!! the tracy aviary is my nightmare!!!!!!!!!!! i can't express the fear i have of that bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment